PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: WAITING ON GOD’S PROMISES
Text: Hebrews 10:36 KJV
36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
God is the Almighty and He does whatsoever pleases Him. He could say a thing now and instantly brings it to manifestation, while at times He promise a thing and brings it to pass in due time (at the right time or over a period of time). One thing that is certain is that whatsoever God promise, He will definitely bring to fulfilment (Numbers 23:19), however there is a place or time of waiting on Him for His promises.
A good biblical example of a man who waited on God for His promise was Abraham. God promised Abraham, a son at the age of 75 years in Genesis 12:4-7 (Time of promise) and that son was born when Abraham became 100 years old in Genesis 21:5 (Time of fulfilment), meaning Abraham waited on God for 25 years. Another example is David who waited for about 13 years from the time Samuel anointed him a king of Israel to the time he ascended the throne as the king of Israel. So there is a time of waiting, but how do you wait?.
- Wait in Faith: Learn from Abraham who waited in faith without wavering on the promises of God (Romans 4:19)
- Wait in Prayer: Don’t just fold your arms while waiting, keep praying until God perfect what He said concerning you. (1 Thessalonian 5:17)
- Wait in Patience: Our text for today says you need patience to receive the promise (Hebrew 10:36). Don’t move too fast for God, don’t be too hasty, learn to be patient for God to perfect His words in your life.
Dearly beloved, understand that as there is time for everything in life (Ecclesiastes 3:1), there is also a time to wait on God, but it is important to wait in understanding and not in ignorance. God bless you
* Father let me not be too fast or too slow for you in Jesus Name.
* Father, help me to wait on you until you perfect all your promises in my life in Jesus Name.
As we round off and hold the 17th day fast on 29th of July in a program tagged ‘ PRAISE AND PRAYER CONFERENCE
* I am giving you a special invite to PRAISE & PRAYER CONFERENCE
Theme: SPECTACULAR ACTS.
Date: 29th July, 2017.
Venue: Silver grandeur Hotel. Ajao Estate Lagos.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Genesis 45, Luke 2
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
Follow us on twitter: @)prevailinfamily
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on