PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: BLESSING YOURSELF
(Day 15 of 17Days Spectacular Acts)
Text: Numbers 14:28 KJV
28- Say to them, ‘As I live,’ says the LORD, ‘just as you have spoken in My hearing, so I will surely do to you.
God is a prayer answering God, When we call upon Him, he answers. Also He has given us power to speak, command and to decree things into manifestation. From our text, He said as you speak in My hearing so will I do. Job 22:28 says “Thou shall decree a thing and it shall be established…” As we wait on God today, take time to bless yourself with the blessings of the Lord. Remember whatever you say in His hears, that’s what He will do. God bless you.
* Father, every blessings that are long over due, today deliver them into my hands
* Father, my life, my home, my work and ministry is blessed in Jesus Name
* Father, make me a blessing to others in Jesus Name
* Father, according to your word, I shall lend to nations in Jesus Name
* Father, make me a wonder to my world in Jesus Name
* Let men seek me for solution and answers to their questions.
* Like Moses, Father, make me the answer to the cries of many in Jesus Name
* Father, I decree every crooked way before me, be made straight in Jesus Name
* Father, I decree I will not suffer in life, I will breakthrough in every way and on every side in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Genesis 38, Mark 11
Be a part of our Mid year fasting and prayer
Tagged : 17 DAYS OF SPECTACULAR ACTS
4th to 19th and 29th July (7 hours with God)
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
Follow us on twitter: @prevailinfamily
And if you miss any of the Prevailing Voice Daily check it on