PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Text : Isaiah 54:1-17
Isaiah 54:2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
Isaiah 54:3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
Like every parent, God wants his children to prosper, breakthrough and break forth. God is not small in size he is great and big, his greatness is manifested through his children. As a farther or mother you want your children to be great, much more than you desire greatness for your children, God wants us, his children, to be great.
Our text this morning is a commandment for expansion, for enlargement, for break forth, verse 2 specifically says ‘ enlarge the place of thy tent….’ Verse 3 explains why you need to enlarge your tent ‘ for you will break forth on the right hand and on the left ..’ This is great because it is coming from God to us. Prepare for break forth in business, in finance, in your family, in ministry. Prepare for enlargement, you will not be confined any more in Jesus name Amen.
* Thank you Lord for answering us since we started.
* I break loss from every form of confinement.
* Today I am breaking through and breaking forth.
* I am breaking forth to the right and to the left.
* I declare breakthrough and break forth in business, finance, marital and
* I will not be small in size anymore.
* Oh lord bless me indeed and enlarge my coast.
* Give me abundance in every good thing.
* I break every limitation around my life and family.
* I will flourish like a palm tree.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Genesis 37, Mark 10
Be a part of our Mid year fasting and prayer
Tagged : 17 DAYS OF SPECTACULAR ACTS
4th to 19th and 29th July ( 7 hours with God )
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on