PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: BLESS THE LORD ( praise day )
(17 Days Of Spectacular Acts – Day 1)
Text: Psalms 34:1-4 KJV
1 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
2 My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
3 O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.
4 I sought the Lord, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears
The Almighty God has never for once failed in His duties, He dose not sleep nor slumbers (Psalms 121:4), He watches over us, keeps us away from evil (Psalms 91:7-9) and even loads us daily with blessing (Psalms 68:19). Beloved, we are indebted to God in our offering of praises. As we begin this 17 days of spectacular Acts today, take time to give God quality praise, worship & thanksgiving.
* Father, thank you for seeing me and my family through the first half of this year
* Father, thank you because you have never for once failed in my life
* Father, thank you for answered prayers
* Father, because I am still standing despite the challenges and the difficult times have been through
* Father, thank for frustrating the plans of the enemies over my life, family, work and ministry
* Father, thank you for the mystery of your love, mercy and grace upon my life
* Father, thank you because the second half of the year will be far better than the first half
* Father, thank you for another opportunity to wait on you and seek your face in the next 17days
* Father, you for what you are set to do in my life from this point onward
* Appreciate God for all you can ever thank Him for. Add more prayer points yourself. God bless you
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Genesis 24, Matthew 26.
Be a part of our Mid year fasting and prayer
Tagged : 17 DAYS OF SPECTACULAR ACTS
4th to 19th and 22July ( 7 hours with God)
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
Follow us on twitter: @prevailinfamily
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on