PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: POSSESSING YOUR POSSESSIONS
Text: Obadiah 1:1-20
Obadiah 1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
This is a popular verse of the scriptures and many are so familiar with it that they have lost it potency, you need to understand that every word of God is potent enough to change people’s lives, but when we just read or probably memorize it without allowing the Holy Spirit to interpret it we lose the potency.
The book of Obadiah shows God’s wrath on the Edomites , the descendants of Esau, for the wickedness done to the Israelites, God pronounced punishment on the Edomites but blessing on the Israelites.
* The pronouncement of deliverance on mount Zion, a mount chosen be God, to be interpreted in our modern times as God’s presence.
* The pronouncement of holiness, this is because sin leads to bondage, and if anyone will not want to return to bondage after deliverance, he or she must live in holiness. Sin itself is the chain that binds a man.
* A bound man cannot possess his possessions because he is tied up, but when he is lose he is free to possess what belongs to him.
All these start on mount Zion, God’s presence, the place of prayer, worship, spending time with God, as you stay with Him, he loses you, and empowers you to possess your possession.
* Another day to fast and pray, endeavor to be part of it
* Pray your life out of every form of bondage.
* Possess your possessions through prayer this day.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Fellowship with us
Wednesday ( Miracle hour ) 6.30-8pm
@ Happy Child college, Ejigbo
Thursdays 6.30- 8pm
@ 5, Adebisi street Itire
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
Follow us on twitter @prevailinfamily
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on