PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: HE CAN USE YOUR CHILDREN
Text: Luke 2:41-52KJV
42 And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast.
43 And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it.
46 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.
47 And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.
The Almighty God is a great God, a master planner and the designer of purposes for lives. As the sovereign God, He can use anything to fulfil His purpose or to carry out His assignment, for example God used ravens (birds that are voracious eaters of flesh or meat) to feed Elijahfor days (1 King 17:6), Also He use Prophet Balaam’s donkey to speak to Balaam (Numbers 22:28-30), so if God can use animals, He can use your children too.
From our scriptural text above, Jesus was a little child of twelve years who was found in the temple in the midst of doctors hearing and asking them questions and everyone who heard Jesus speak being a little child were astonished at his understanding.
So Jesus being a child was used by God.
Let’s see other scriptures that talk about God using children:
* Psalm 8:2 says “Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.”
* Matthew 21:16 says “and said unto Him, “Hearest thou what these say?” And Jesus said unto them, “Yea, have ye never read, ‘Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings Thou hast perfected praise’?”
* Psalm 127:4 says ” As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man ; so are children of the youth.”
* 2 Kings 22:1-2 says ” Josiah was eight years old when he became king, and he reigned in Jerusalem thirty-one years. His mother’s name was Jedidah daughter of Adaiah; she was from Bozkath. He did what was right in the eyes of the Lord and followed completely the ways of his father David, not turning aside to the right or to the left.”
Dearly beloved, from these scriptures above, it is clear that children are very relevant in the agenda of God, and God can use them too to fulfil His purpose. So as parent prepare your wards for God’s use, commit them in the hands of God, train them up in the way (the way of the Lord) they should go and make them ready and worthy vessels (2 Timothy 2:21-22) in God’s hand. God bless you.
* Father, if you can use anything, myself, my children and my household are available, use us Lord for your glory in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious services THIS SUNDAY
@ PRAISE PAVILION 2 Aceland Avenue Ile epo Ejigbo 9-11am
@ PREVAILING FAMILY llasa. 29 Aje street Ilasa 4-5.30 pm
@ PREVAILING FAMILY Ejigbo HAPPY
CHILD COLLEGE 5.30- 6.30pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
Follow us on twitter @prevalinfamily
Email us: email@example.com
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on