PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: BLESSED FOR THE RIGHEOUS Part1
Text: Deuteronomy 28:1-13KJV
3 Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4 Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5 Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6 Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
The life of a natural man on earth is characterised with so many challenges such as toiling, struggling, hardwork, making effort tirelessly to make ends meet. Some other challenges faced on earth by men are corruption at different levels, crimes, killings, kidnapping, terrorism, famine, economic crises, high cost of living e.t.c These challenges above are experiences in every part of the world, no country on earth is left out without her own share of these challenges above.
Looking at the problems and challenges of the world above, a question comes to mind, Is the Earth cursed? The answer is not far fetch, let’s see different ordeals of the earth in the scripture.
* There is darkness on earth: In Genesis 1:1-5, God made the heaven and the earth, but the bible said the earth was without form, void and full darkness before God created light. He made light the day and darkness He called the night. Till today, evil men still operate through the darkness of the night, armed robbery, rituals e.t.c
* Devil & his angels were cast down to earth: In Revelation 12: 7-12, There was war in heaven between Michael the ark angel and the devil(the dragon), because devil wanted to ascend his throne above that of God, the war was so great that devil and some angel were cast down to earth from heaven. See verse 12 “Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.”
* God cursed the land for man’s sake: In Genesis 3:1-17, When Adam and Eve sinned against God, God curse the woman and also cursed the land for man. See verse 17 “…. cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;”
That is the state of the earth spiritually from the scripture, however God being mercy yet blessed the earth for the righteous. There are so many portions of the scripture where God blessed the earth for his children. From our scriptural text above, God released blessings continually upon the righteous from verse 2-13, they were abundant blessings, blessing beyond curses, I can say they are global blessing meaning anyone who operates under these blessing will be known globally that truly this person is blessed.
Beloved, whatever the state of the earth is, for you the earth is blessed. It does not matter the terrible situations or challenges around you, be rest assured you are blessed on the earth. Remember when others say there is a casting down thou shall say there is a lifting up (Joel 2:28). God bless you
* Father, I break away totally from every natural and spiritual curses that operate on the earth in Jesus Name
* Father, I receive every natural and spiritual blessings you have for me in this life in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Thursday 6.30- 8pm
@ 5, Adebisi street Itire
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on