PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: A BLESSED CHILD
Text: Psalms 127:5 KJV
5- Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.
Generally children are known to be the fruits and the blessings of marriage. A home without a child, is often considered by all as a home not blessed with fruits irrespective of other things such a home possesses. I pray for you trusting God for the blessings of fruitfulness, I decree as the God of heaven lives, you shall sing a new song in Jesus Name.
From the scriptures also, children are blessing, our text above says “happy or blessed is the man who has his quiver full of children”, meaning children are blessings to anyone who have them. So when your child is blessed then you are blessed.
Among many things please note the following about a blessed child:
* A blessed child is from God and not from the devil or his agents, so if you need a blessed child, seek God in patience and not seek devil in haste. (Psalms 127:3)
* A blessed child is not a curse to his people but a blessing (Isaiah 8:18)
* A blessed child is not a shame but a glory (Psalms 127:5)
* A blessed child is a defense to his parents (Psalm 127:5)
* A blessed child is raised by God through you in a godly way, meaning you have a part to play as parents, so don’t fail God over your child (Proverbs 22:6)
* Investment in the life of your child through prayer can make a whole lot of difference, bringing to manifestation the blessings in your child.
Dearly beloved, you can start today by pronouncing blessing upon your children everyday and desist from cursing them even when you are annoyed because a blessed child is made after he has been born. God bless you.
* My children are blessed and so I am blessed in Jesus Name
* My children will not never be a curse to me in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious services THIS SUNDAY
@ PRAISE PAVILION 2 Aceland Avenue Ile epo Ejigbo 9-11am
@ PREVAILING FAMILY llasa. 29 Aje street Ilasa 4-5.30 pm
@ PREVAILING FAMILY Ejigbo HAPPY
CHILD COLLEGE 5.30- 6.30pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it