PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: RIGHT ATTITUDE
Text: Matthew 25:14-30 KJV
18- But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord’s money.
24- Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
25- And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
26- His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
Attitude is defined as a tendency to respond positively or negatively towards a certain idea, object, person, or situation. That is, attitude can influence a person’s choice of action and responses towards certain challenges and situations.
A positive attitude to work or business can make a whole lot of positive changes while on the other hand, a negative attitude can have negative impacts on work or business.
From our text today, the third servant showed a negative, carefree and nonchalant attitude to his master’s assignment. I perceived that the servant presumed three thoughts:
* If he traded with that single talent and made profit, his master would not reward him
* If he traded with it and made no profit but instead, he even lost the capital, his master would discipline him
* His risk of loss would be higher compared to the other two servants who have more talents, because he felt quantity determines loss or profit.
Beloved, whatever the situation might be, have right attitude to work. Even if your best is not appreciated or often goes unrewarded, even if it’s not your choice of career job or you are just doing it so as not to be idle, still have the right attitude. Remember Galatians 6:9 says “let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint
not”. God bless you and have a blessed week.
* Father help me to have the right atittude to work
* Let my labour bring forth good yield in Jesus Name
* I reject loss, waste, stagnancy and fruitlessness in my work in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE
(RTB) Job 21,22
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious services THIS THURSDAY
@ PREVAILING FAMILY ITIRE, 5 Adebisi Street, Itire, 6.30-8pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it