PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: FRUITLESS LABOUR Part 2
Text: Luke 5:1-11KJV
4- Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.
5- And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.
6- And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.
Last week Monday, we considered some natural causes of fruitless labour such as, too much anxiety, carelessness, indiscipline e.t.c. Today we shall consider some spiritual causes of fruitless labour. They are:
* Inability to hear God
* Impatience to ask for the leading of the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:14)
* Neglecting the place of God in your work, business or project (Matthew 6:33)
* Relying solely on your strength, skills and knowlegde (1 Samuel 2:9)
* Satanic attack (1 Peter 5:8)
* Curses e.t.c
From our text, Peter relied on his expertise, and professionalism in fishing. He told Jesus ” we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing” meaning he and his co-fisher men have expended relentlessly the best of their skills, knowledge, strength all through the night and had no result, but as he decIded to simply obey Jesus’ instruction, his fruitless labour turned fruitful beyond comprehension.
Dearly beloved, put God’s factor in your work, business or project and pray fervently, I can assure you that fruitlessness will become history in your life in Jesus Name. God bless you and have a fruitful week
* Father, help me to put you first in my work and business in Jesus Name
* Father, bless my labour and let me never again labour in vain in Jesus Name
* Father, every evil hand upon my work, business, project and ministry, let them wither away in Jesus Name
* I break every satanic curses of fruitlessness upon my life in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious service THIS THURSDAY
@ PREVAILING FAMILY ITIRE 6.30-8pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on