PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: BUILDING A WINNING TEAM
Text: Ephesians 5:21-27KJV
21. Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
22. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
25. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Every home and family is just like a team of athletes with coach, players e.t.c Like a team the following are essentials to be a winning team:
* UNITY: The family must live in unity of mission and purpose. Unity is the strength of the home. Father, mother and children must work as one to be what God purposed them to be. One mighty weapon of the devil against the home is disunity, and once this happens he (devil) gains access to fulfil his ministry, which is to steal, kill and destroy John 10:10.
* LOVE: this is the foundation upon which the team (family) should be built. Love conquers all and covers all. No matter the challenges in the family if genuine love exist such a home can pull through and come out stronger. 1 Corinthians 13
* COMMITMENT: Father and mother should be committed to their responsibilities in the home and especially over their children, as such they will set themselves as good examples for their wards to follow. Negligence to commitment is irresponsibilty and can birth children who themselves will see no point in being responsible.
Dearly beloved, raising a family is building a team and maintaining a winning team is a continuous process. If the home is right, the society will be right, then the nation at large will get it right. God bless you
1. Father, bind our homes together in love, unity and help us to be committed to our responsibilities as parents and children in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB): 2 Kings 5,6
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious services THIS SUNDAY
@ PRAISE PAVILION 2 Aceland Avenue Ile epo Ejigbo 9-11am
@ PREVAILING FAMILY llasa. 29 Aje street Ilasa 4-5.30 pm
@ PREVAILING FAMILY Ejigbo HAPPY
CHILD COLLEGE 5.30- 6.30pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on