PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic : PRAYING ALWAYS
Text. : Luke 18:1-8
St. Luke 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
There are times circumstances becloud a man’s heart, challenges of life make life unbearable sometimes making one faint at heart, these make many to loss confidence in prayer. You will agree with me that a fainting heart cannot prevail in the place of prayer, you lose strength to pray when your heart is weary.
A heart full of hope and courage can tear the devil’s kingdom apart, the devil himself is aware of this, that is the simple reason he brings challenges, problems your way so that as you ponder over what you are going through, you lose courage to pray. Most times when a weary heart begins to pray, it suddenly get disconnected and start pondering over life’s challenges.
This is what Jesus was trying to address when he said ‘ men ought always to pray, and not to faint,’ of course there are enough things to think about, but thinking about them will not provide solutions but will rather complicate matters. Jesus went ahead to tell a parable to emphasize the importance of persistence in prayer as we read from our passage, I know you have prayed, keep praying and never give up praying, the almighty God will not let you down, He has never let anyone down and you won’t be the first.
I leave you with these powerful quotes;
* Prayer moves the hand that moves the world.
* When life’s situation gets bitter pouring one’s bitterness into the well of life through prayer makes things brighter and better.
* Lord help me to prevail in the place of prayer.
* Lord help me not to lose heart.
* Let my testimony come speedily.
* We love you and we are praying for you, send your request and soonest you will smile.
* It is another day to wait upon the Lord, endeavor to be part of it. GOD BLESS YOU.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
2 Kings 1,2
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious services THIS THURSDAY
@ PREVAILING FAMILY ITIRE 6.30-8pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on