PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: THE BLESSINGS OF THE RIGHTEOUS Part 1
Text: Psalms 105:5-45KJV
12. When they were but a few men in number; yea, very few, and strangers in it.
13. When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people;
14. He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;
15. Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
The blessings of the righteous are innumerable, enormous and countless. I tell you of a truth it pays to be righteous, it pays to be on the Lord’s side and not against Him. A few blessings of the righteous we want to consider from our text today are:
1. THEY POSSESS THEIR POSSESSIONS: The righteous have no issues possessing their possessions because God has blessed them to do so. Verse 42-45 of our text says God remembered His Holy promise with Abraham and gave the israelites the land of the heathen which is their promise land. Also Obadiah 1:17 says “…the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions”,I pray for you in the name above all other names that this day, this month and this year you shall possess all your possessions.
2. GOD MADE PROVISION AHEAD FOR THEM: Hundreds of years before the Israelites went into slavery God had planned that a Moses and an Aaron would go for their deliverance Genesis 15:13-16 and when the time came he delivered them Psalms 105: 26-37. Also before the days of famine, God had made provision for a Joseph (one of their very own) to feed them for 7years of famine in a strange land (Psalm 105: 17-23). I pray for you that no challenges of life will make you stranded in Jesus Name. There shall be provision for you in days of trouble in the name of Jesus
Dearly beloved, yesterday’s devotion, blessings upon blessings were decreed upon you. Today you shall decree more blessings into your life, family, business and destiny as your MARCH forth in righteousness this month. Today is our fasting day in Prevailing, join us to wait on God and pray the prayers:
* Every of my rightful possessions in life from the time of birth till now, Father by force and by fire I possess them in Jesus Name
* Lord I shall suffer no lack again in the midst of plenty in the name of Jesus
* Father everyone and every situation that has mocked me saying where is my God shall see your power at work in my life in Jesus Name
* My days of troubles are over because my salvation has come today in jesus Name
* That divine provision of divine helper shall locate me this month in the name of Jesus
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Joshua 15, Hebrew 2
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious services THIS THURSDAY
@ PREVAILING FAMILY ITIRE 6.30-8pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on