PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
TOPIC: LET THIS MIND BE IN YOU Part 2
Text: Philipians 2:1-11 KJV
5. Let this mind be in you, which was
also in Christ Jesus:
The topic of today’s devotion is exported from the text to bring to our remembrance some truth from the scriptures. This is necessary as a lot of people are distracted by the affairs of this world. Some of this truth are gradually being forgotten and so we need to be reminded.
Let this mind be in you:
1. That though the world is changing and advancing through civilization and modern technologies, God does not change, His words and standards do not change (II Timothy 2:19), so cling to the unchanged God in a changing world.
2. That God is not a respecter of persons, but He accepts anyone and everyone who fear Him and work in righteousness (Acts 10:34-35), so fear Him
3. That God cannot be mocked or deceived, whatsoever a man sows, he will surely reap (Galatians 6:7-8), so be mindful of what you are sowing
4. That God cannot lie, if He say a thing He will surely do it (Number 23:19),so let’s believe Him
5. That all works shall be tested by fire before God and anyone whose works got burnt shall suffer loss (I Corinthians 3: 13-15), so mind the kind of works or services you render unto God
6. That God detest offering of strange fire or strange sacrifice on His altar or in His house. The two sons of Eli, who did were consumed by God (Leviticus 10:1-2), so don’t offer strange sacrifice as service to God
7. That except a man accept Jesus as Lord and saviour he cannot enter heaven (John 3:3), so don’t look for shortcut and don’t reject His offer of salvation
8. That Jesus is coming soon like a thief in the night to take the saints to reign with Him in God’s kingdom and He is coming for a people without blemish (Ephesians 5:27), so let’s get prepared for His coming and not carried away by the affairs of life. Don’t be like the foolish virgins (Matthew 25:1-13)
Dearly beloved, inspite of the distractions in this world and the enticing pleasure of life, LET THESE MIND BE IN YOU. God bless you
Father, make me ever ready for you, let me not be distracted from you by the affairs of life in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Deuteronomy 34, 1 Timothy 1,
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious services THIS THURSDAY
@ PREVAILING FAMILY ITIRE 6.30-8pm
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on