PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: A DILIGENT FARMER
Text: Genesis 8: 20-22KJV
20. And Noah builded an altar unto the LORD; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.
21. And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man’s sake; for the imagination of man’s heart is
evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
22. While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
A diligent farmer is one who knows, understands and prepares for the time of planting
* He prepares his seeds for sowing
* He does not eat up his seeds because of hunger when the time of sowing come (he denies himself of that pleasure)
* He diligently clears the ground, till the soil and make appropriate ridges for his planting
* He endures the pain and stress of planting
* He waits patiently for the seeds from the time of sowing to the time of harvest.
Dearly beloved, it’s the beginning of a new year, several prophecies have gone out from different ministers of God from different ministries and in preparation several ministries declares days of fasting and prayer for the year. In prevailing tomorrow is our fasting and prayer day. Be a diligent farmer, don’t miss out of this season of sowing in fasting and prayer so that when the time of harvest you will not be left out.
Verse 22 of out text says seed time and harvest shall not cease while we are on earth. Dear reader, I encourage you to personally declare fasting for yourself and pray, it can never be a wasted time and effort. God bless you
1. Father, help not to be lazy to wait upon you in fasting and prayer
2. Lord, give me the understanding of times and season
3. Guide me to do the right thing at the right time
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Numbers 35, 2 Corinthians 6
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious services THIS THURSDAY
@ PREVAILING FAMILY ltire . 5 Adebisi street Itire. Lagos.
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on