PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: OPEN HEAVENS
Text: Luke 3:21-22 KJV
21. Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,
22. And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.
According to Deuteronomy 28: 23 “And thy heaven that is over thy head shall be brass, and the earth that is under thee shall be iron.” Every individual has heaven over him or better still let me say everyone has his/her own heaven space. When the heaven upon a life is closed or even cursed, toiling, hard labour, stress and fruitless effort becomes the order of the day. A good example was the man called Jabez, his mother closed his heaven by calling him sorrow and so it was until he prayed.
From our text today, while Jesus was being baptized and He was praying, heaven was opened upon Him, so it explains clearly that Prayer is one of the important keys to open heaven. Show me a man with an open heaven space and I will tell you a man who does not joke with his prayer altar.
Jabez opened the heaven upon him when he prayed (I Chronicles 4:9-10) and his later days was better than his beginning. Likewise Daniel did not withheld his prayers and fasting for 21days until heaven did all that was required to get him the answer to his request (Daniel 10:1-14)
Dearly beloved, make use of this important key to unlock your heaven space, pray like never before because its a matter about your life and destiny. God bless you
1. Lord, I refuse to operate under a closed heaven any longer in Jesus Name
2. Father, let my heaven be opened by fire from today in Jesus Name
3. I terminate every occurrence that symbolizes closed heaven in my life in Jesus Name.
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE (RTB)
Numbers 33, 2 Corinthians 4
For prayer and counselling call this lines
fellowship with us for glorious service THIS SUNDAY
@ PRAISE PAVILION INT’L .9 to 11am 2 Aceland Avenue Ejigbo
@ PREVAILING FAMILY lLASA 4 to 5.30 pm 29 Aje street Ilasa. Lagos.
@ PREVAILING FAMILY EJIGBO 5.30 to 6.30 pm Happy Child College Ejigbo.
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on