PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: THE POWER OF CHOICE
Text: II Kings 7: 1-20 KJV
3. And there were four leprous men at the entering in of the gate: and they said one to another, Why sit we here until we die?
4 If we say, We will enter into the city, then the famine is in the city, and we shall die there: and if we sit still here, we die also. Now therefore come, and let us fall unto the host of the Syrians: if they save us alive,
we shall live; and if they kill us, we shall but die.
5 And they rose up in the twilight, to go unto the camp of the Syrians: and when they were come to the uttermost part of the camp of Syria, behold, there was no man there.
The choices we make affect who we are, our today is as a result of the decisions we made yesterday and our tomorrow is a factor of our choice today. Our choice can either make or mar us.
From our text, four lepers made a right choice that turned the situation of a whole city aright, their choice made them relevant even when they were rejected, their choice gave them a reason to be alive and their choice turned them to agent of change.
These leper weighed different options and made a right choice:
1. If they stayed where they were they would die of hunger, so they must change location, they must move forward
2. If they entered their own land of Samaria, they would die because there was famine in the land coupled with the fact they were rejected lepers
3. If they entered the land of their enemies; Syria, the chance of survival is 50:50, they might be killed or they might be spared but they were sure if they were spared there would be plenty of food to eat in syria.
They made the right choice, they took the risk of going to Syria, they change their present location and they became mighty instrument of deliverance from famine in God’s hand for their own city of Samaria.
Dearly beloved, have you made choices in life that has landed you in problems or troubles or has even cost you dearly, ask God to restore you today. Pray that the Holyspirit will help you to make right decisions from now on that will make you an agent of positive change in this generation, remember their is power in your choice of decisions. God bless you.
1. Father, every lost glory, opportunity as a result of wrong decisions, Lord restore them in my life in Jesus Name
2. I receive the wisdom to always make the right decisions from now on in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE
(RTB)Leviticus 25, Acts 28
3 DAYS WITH GOD is hear again, it’s
another prophetic season.
Theme: SEASON OF FORTUNE
Date : 27-29 December, 2015.
It’s going to be a great time in God’s
For prayer and counselling call this lines
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
And if you miss any Prevailing Voice Daily check it on