PREVAILING VOICE DAILY
Topic: THE POWER OF POSITIVE CONFESSION
Text: II Kings 4:19-37
20 And when he had taken him, and
brought him to his mother, he sat on her
knees till noon, and then died.
23 And he said, Wherefore wilt thou go to him to day? it is neither new moon, nor
sabbath. And she said, It shall be well.
26 Run now, I pray thee, to meet her, and say unto her, Is it well with thee? is it well with thy husband? is it well with the child? And she answered, It is well:
Words are powerful tools to the existence of man and all creatures on earth. All things were made by the words of His mouth (Genesis 1, John 1: 1-4).
Two very important attributes of words are that word has life in itself and has power to create. We need to understand that the spiritual controls the physical, so confessing positive things naturally attracts our spirit to positive occurrence and vice versa.
The power of positive confession cannot be over emphasized. The Shunammite woman according to our text today confessed positively despite her critical condition of a dead child, she said ”it is well” and eventually she received what she confessed. This is a brand new week, I want to encourage you to be optimistic and go on this week, declaring and proclaiming positive things, because when that good thing come to pass, the Trinity, the angels in heaven and even the devil himself will bear you witness that you could not have gotten anything less.
HIGH POINTS TO NOTE:
* Positive confession lightens up your spirit
* Positive confession increases your faith
* Positive confession brings life into you
* The more you confess positive things the more the high points above occurs
1. Father help me to tap into the power of positive confession
2. Father I declare that my glory will shine beginning from today in Jesus Name
3. Today is my day of divine visitation
4. This week is my week of manifestation
5. This month is my month of good news
6. This year is my year of glory in Jesus Name
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE: Genesis 45, Mark 17
‘for prayer and counseling call this lines
08099000835,08035310759, or fellowship
with on Sundays 4-5.30pm(llasa centre) @
29 Aje street llasa, 6-7pm (Ejigbo centre)@
22 Brethren avenue Ejigbo, and Wednesdays 6.30-8pm (Itire
centre) 5 Adebisi street). Worship with us
for a glorious service on Sunday 9-11am @ 2
Aceland Avenue lle-epo bus stop ejigbo
Add us on facebook Prevailing Family-Netwrk
If you miss any of the Prevailing Voice Daily you can check it out on http://www.raisedbygrace.wordpress.com